Elevation, Growth and Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relying On Christ

Go down

Relying On Christ Empty Relying On Christ

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Week 5 Day 2

As the Holy Spirit begin to work through us we find ourselves able to go into places that others may not want to go, in order to witness to others that may not know who Christ is. You may find yourself talking to people in many places that some may not feel you should go. Like a bar, a lounge or other places. You never know where God will lead you and why, just know that it is a chance to witness to others and lead them to Christ. No matter where God leads you the main thing we all have to remember is to keep Christ as our source of power, instead of relying on our own strength, if we want to be able to save lives.

Has Christ been your power source when you have witnessed? Describe an occasion when, you witnesses, Christ was giving you the words to say and the strength to say them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Read John 15:1-4 “ I am the true vine and my father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you.

Mark the statements that are true.
__ Fruit bearing is not a choice for a Christian
__ Some Christians are expected to bear fruit, while others are not.
__ Christ cleanses you so that you can bear more fruit.
__ Fruit bearing depends on remaining in Christ.

You may have the idea that witnessing is only for persons with outgoing personalities or for someone that is talkative, you may even think that witnessing may not even be one of your strengths. According to John 15:1-4 that persons that are in Christ bear fruit. All Christians are expected to bear fruit. It does not say that only a few believers are fruit bearers. Christ made us clean through his word so that we can bear more fruit.

Have you ever made excuses for not witnessing? ___ Yes ___No

Read John 15:8 then write down what it says about making excuses for not witnessing_______________________________________________________________________.
We have learned 5 memory verses think of a time when you have had to use them in a given situations.
Luke 9:23: __________________________________________________________________________
John 15:5: __________________________________________________________________________
John 8:31-32: _______________________________________________________________________
John 15:7: __________________________________________________________________________
John 13:34-35: ______________________________________________________________________

Daily Master Communication Guide

Read Acts 8:26-40 during your quiet time today

What God Said to you:___________________________________________________________________
What Did you say to God: ________________________________________________________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://dopsisterhood.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down