Elevation, Growth and Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supplying Your Need

Go down

Supplying Your Need Empty Supplying Your Need

Post by Admin Wed May 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Week 1 Day 4
Supplying Your Need

When you think about doing God’s will, you may feel helpless. You may believe that you need to be a scholar with vast theological knowledge. You may feel that only a pastor, an evangelist, or someone who studies the Bible and prays around the clock can be enough in tune with God to detect His will under the Holy Spirits leading. But the scriptures say that God provides you exactly what you need to achieve His Will.

Read the scriptures below and Describe what God has promised to do.

“My God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus” (Phil 4:19)

“We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Rom. 8:28)

Philippians 4:19: _______________________________________________________________________
Romans 8:28: _________________________________________________________________________

These passages provide marvelous reassurance that extraordinary knowledge or intellect is not required to know God’s will. He will supply your needs and will work all things for good.

Describe a time when God supplied your needs so that you could know His will.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Only God has the capacity to do exactly what He intends. Doing God’s will involves a process in which God uses the provisions He has given you to accomplish His work.

“Being confident of this, that he begun a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Phil 1:6)

Read the scripture above then answer the following questions

What good work do you think Christ has begun in you? ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
How can you see that He is being faithful to complete this work in you? ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
You may desire God’s will but internal conflicts and barriers may arise. That is why it’s important to continue learning to integrate your personality under lordship of Christ.

In the Carpenter’s Shop

As you become more like Christ with the Holy Spirit’s help you will continue to put aside, or tear down, traits of the old person and to substitute traits of the new person.

Read Col.3:1-14 while you underline /note the statements that describe the tendencies of the old life before Christ. Circle/note statements describing the tendencies of the new life after Christ.

Daily Master Communication Guide

During your quiet time read Job 42 describing the way that God supplied the needs of someone who did his will.
What did God say to you? _______________________________________________________________
What did you say to God? _______________________________________________________________

Remember that your daily quiet time does not always have to be alone, it can be with your spouse or family. Having a couple family devotions, praying and studying the bible with your family and friends is also a great way to spend time with the master.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://dopsisterhood.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Supplying Your Need Empty Re: Supplying Your Need

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 6:51 pm

You know this is amazing you know I have struggled with feelings inadequacy concerning Gods will for me. As I grow and mature I realized that like Moses I do not have to be the greatest speaker I just need to be obedient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 06, 2015 7:10 pm

That is what I love about these lessons that they show us that we too can be used no matter the state that we are in, the key is to follow God's plan for your life and as you said be obedient.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://dopsisterhood.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum