Elevation, Growth and Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Your Personality

Go down

About Your Personality Empty About Your Personality

Post by Admin Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Week 1 Day 2

In day one we learned about God’s will. Have you ever wondered why we often try to carry out our own will instead of first seeking God’s will? Have you ever wondered why you have thoughts, feelings and behaviors that do not honor Christ? Here in day 2 we will begin learning the disciple’s personality.
Learning the Disciples Personality
God created you as a physical and spiritual being. The physical part came from earth. The spiritual originated in God’s Spirit.

Growing in Christlikeness
The Bible emphasizes building Christlike character, which is a part of following definition of discipleship.
Discipleship is developing a personal, lifelong, obedient relationship with Jesus Christ in which He transforms your character in Christlikeness; changes your values into kingdom values; and involves you in His mission in the home, the church and the world.

Rom 8:28-29- “ We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have be called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers”

Read the verse and answer the following question.

What is God’s will for you? _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________.

Doing God’s will was a constant part of Jesus’s obedient life and purpose. He glorified God while he was on earth. He prayed for God’s will, not His own, to be done.

Do you desire to do what Jesus did? Check the statements that apply to you.
____ I want to be like Jesus and to do God’s will, but I am afraid that it may require me to give up something.
____ I want to be like Jesus and to do God’s will, but I am afraid that I don’t have the ability to do as He directs me.
____ Being like Jesus is impossible for me. I can never do God’s will if this is required of me.
____ Yes, I want to do God’s will, as Jesus did. Lord, please show me how.
Read the Scripture-memory verse, Philippians 2:13. The Write what God says to you through this verse about doing God’s will and about building Christlike character? _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Daily Master Communication Guide

Read John 5:16-30 in your daily quiet with God, then answer the following questions.

What did God say to you? ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
What did you say to God? ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://dopsisterhood.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down